[Asdf-devel] Noticed CCL issue in Linux tests

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Fri Nov 21 18:03:26 UTC 2014

When testing the MKCL patch, I did a test-all on Linux, and found that
CCL claimed not to build cleanly.

But actually it wasn't failing to build cleanly: it was failing to
correctly parse the second command line in test_clean_load.

I am not seeing this on Mac, but there I have 1.9 instead of 1.10.

Unfortunately the transcript is not helpful (see attachment).  Seems
like I'm no longer able to parse all that quoting.

Two questions:

1. Can anyone else replicate this?
2. Any reason we couldn't take the contents of that command line and
stuff it into a lisp file to load?

Thanks!