[Asdf-devel] Pushed change to test-program

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Wed Nov 5 16:46:34 UTC 2014

Previously, if the lisp-invocation library was not there, we would
simply skip this test (relatively quietly -- the skip was not visible at
the end of the run).

I have changed this so that the test fails in that case.  There's no
need to skip any longer, since the tester will have lisp-invocation
available in the ASDF repository as a git submodule.

This will help avoid problems we've had, as most recently with JCB, who
checked out a fresh ASDF, and believed all was well, because absent a
git submodule initialization, test-program.script was skipping, rather
than failing.

Please report any issues,