[Asdf-devel] ASDF test failure on MKCL linux

Jean-Claude Beaudoin jean.claude.beaudoin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 09:15:41 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 11:31 PM, Robert P. Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info>
wrote:

> Jean-Claude Beaudoin wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 4:16 PM, Robert P. Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info
> > <mailto:rpgoldman at sift.info>> wrote:
> >

> >     This morning I pulled an update from the mkcl git repo, rebuilt on my
> >     Linux Mint machine, and retested with the latest ASDF.  All the tests
> >     that completed seemed to complete successfully, but
> test-program.script
> >     hung, instead of completing.

The bug in MKCL that resulted in test-program.script hanging is now fixed
and committed
to MKCL's git repository master head.

The fix further uncovered that a change in hello-world-example.asd is now
needed
for it to work again, please see here-by attached patch file.

With this I now get for "make t l=mkcl":

Using /home/jean-claude/tmp/ASDF/mkcl/src/bin/mkcl
Ran 56 tests:
  56 passing and 0 failing
all tests apparently successful

Regards,