[asdf-devel] optimization settings

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 08:29:43 UTC 2014

For the record, the way we did in QRes was to proclaim appropriate
system-dependent settings in some perform :around methods
Look for proclaim in quux/lisp/qres-build/qres-build.lisp and
quux/lisp/qres-build/enhance-asdf.lisp
in the released quux tarball.

Politicians are like diapers: they must be changed often.
And for the same reasons. [Also, adults don't need either of them. — Faré]