[asdf-devel] optimization settings

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Thu Mar 20 17:05:07 UTC 2014

Managing scoped optimizations seems like something that should be at least partly handled by a CDR, if anyone pays any attention to those.

It would be great if there was an expression, common to most CL implementations, that we could wrap around a call to COMPILE-FILE in order to impose an optimization policy.

Please create a launchpad ticket for this feature request.  If it turns out NOT to be possible to get a uniform interface, this would be a place where we could drop descriptions of implementation-SPECIFIC approaches to localized control of optimization, suitable for an eventual new ASDF feature.

Best,