[asdf-devel] BUILD-OP

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 14:52:02 UTC 2014

>> There's no rush, but I'd really like it as part of ASDF 3.1.1,
>> and I'm really hoping for a release this month.
>
> I'm concerned that these two objectives may conflict.
>
> I need to finish the ASDF manual overhaul, and we need the new default
> directory in place in order to release.
>
> Given other work on my plate right now, that's already eating evenings
> and weekends, getting BUILD-OP out there is going to be very challenging.

I'm ready to help. My "harder" desire is that I would like my asdf3
article to accurately describe release 3.1.1, and so the release to
ready before the paper goes final (which if it's accepted at ELS 2014,
is April 21, 2014).

Common Lisp makes it easy for you to grow your own language; however, it
makes it difficult for that language to be the same as anyone else's. — Faré