[Asdf-devel] Should MKCL wait for ASDF 3.1.3? [Was: Moving MKCL's bundled version to ASDF 3.1.2]

Jean-Claude Beaudoin jean.claude.beaudoin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 10:04:24 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 11:05 PM, Jean-Claude Beaudoin <
jean.claude.beaudoin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 7:53 PM, Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Robert, I took the liberty of committing this fix as 3.1.2.5.
>> You might want a different fix, or to scratch this feature, etc.
>>

> I can confirm that, as of now, ASDF git master head is completing
> a "live upgrade" like ASDF 3.0.3.0.X did.

In the light of this recent bug fix (mentioned here above) is there any
significant
advantage for MKCL to move to ASDF 3.1.2 (or should it be 3.1.2.6 or later)
over, for example, waiting for ASDF 3.1.3?

Robert, I am under the impression that this is mostly your call, is it not?