[asdf-devel] Re: cl-quakeinfo and asdf3

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 20:22:44 UTC 2014

Dear Kevin,

as I'm handing out my ASDF duties to my successor Robert Goldman,
I gave this a brief look again, and it looks like the issue is
(1) your doing everything in cl-user, and
(2) your assuming cl-user has allegro extensions such as if*
This confuses SBCL, that warns about the suspicious undefined function if*,
and other such things.

Some dependencies #-allegro :acl-compat and package use
#+allegro :excl #-allegro acl-compat.excl could help.

The only way to have a friend is to be one. — Ralph Waldo Emerson