[asdf-devel] Re: ASDF walkthrough

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 21:42:14 UTC 2014

I put my recording of the ASDF Walkthrough on Youtube. It's nothing
great, but oh well, it's as good an introduction to the code as you'll
get (for now). It's long, but you can watch at x1.5 speed for reduced
bore — or use youtube-dl then vlc to watch at whichever speed you
prefer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqqbc31ZZ-U

The various cleanups suggested during the talk were committed; they
were all valid: the testing errors during the session were due to
modifying the files while they were being tested.

ASDF 3.1.0.60 passes all tests for me. I think Robert has some more
comments to add to the code and things to add to the documentation,
but I believe that codewise it might already be a release candidate,
so please test!

"The Army is a place where you get up early in the morning to be yelled
at by people with short haircuts and tiny brains."
                — Dave Barry