[asdf-devel] Re: ASDF walkthrough

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 14:04:54 UTC 2014

Reminder for those who knew, late announcement for the others:
the ASDF walkthrough will happen on Google Hangouts
tomorrow Sunday 2014-01-26 from 1400 to 1600 EST (1900 to 2100 UTC).

If you want to attend and didn't register yet, send me a personal email
specifying which hangout address I should invite tomorrow.

The older I grow, the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age
brings wisdom.  — H.L. Mencken