[asdf-devel] testing uiop:enable-deferred-warnings-check with cl-test-grid

Faré fare at tunes.org
Wed Feb 12 21:09:16 UTC 2014

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 8:43 AM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:
> But let me first understand what is this "no applicable method ASDF/COMPONENT:COMPONENT-CHILDREN"
> error and why it wasn't detected previously.

It's a bug I introduced in 3.1.0.56 with the backward-compatible
propagation of unqualified operations, and just fixed in 3.1.0.66,
together with a regression test. Oops.

Thanks again for suggesting the original fix, and my apologies for not
getting it right the first time over.

The uploaded man cut himself from the world. The optimizer saw the simulation
would have no more side-effects and optimized it all away.