[asdf-devel] uiop/filesystem:directory-files

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 00:18:30 UTC 2014

It's a bug indeed. Unhappily, DIRECTORY is not portable at all. I've
added an ugly workaround in 3.1.0.63.
If you're volunteering to commit a real fix, and tests, to make sure
it works on each and every of the 10+ supported implementations,
together with a regression test, I'll be delighted to commit it.

The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.
        — H. L. Mencken