[asdf-devel] New release candidate pushed

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 04:42:21 UTC 2014

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 5:55 PM, Robert P. Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info> wrote:
> This one puts the values in SYSTEM-DEPENDS-ON,
> SYSTEM-DEFSYSTEM-DEPENDS-ON, and SYSTEM-WEAKLY-DEPENDS-ON in canonical
> form before returning them.
>
> It also bundles fixes from Faré.

Thanks a lot.

I pushed minor tweaks to the documentation.

I notice that your commit 86e2a6f8 has the commit message
"Improved documentation of feature dependencies by Fare, editing by RPG."
when in fact the commit documented the (:feature <expression> <dep>)
dependency-def and __removed__ the (feature <expression>) requirement.

I mostly wrote that commit, but did not want to commit myself since it
removed a feature, and only the maintainer (you, Robert) could take
that manageurial decision. I believe it is the correct thing to do, at
least eventually, but it definitely is worth using cl-test-grid
between this and release. I just want to make sure you committed that
knowingly.

If normative judgments cannot be rational, then science is actually useless.
                — François Guillaumat