[asdf-devel] testing uiop:enable-deferred-warnings-check with cl-test-grid

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Wed Feb 12 13:07:14 UTC 2014

12.02.2014, 16:55, "Anton Vodonosov" <avodonosov at yandex.ru>:

> I now have results for SBCL and CCL with (uiop:enable-deferred-warnings-check):
> http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-31.html

In this report I found some failures which seem to be unrelated on warnings:

  There is no applicable method for the generic function
  #<COMMON-LISP:STANDARD-GENERIC-FUNCTION ASDF/COMPONENT:COMPONENT-CHILDREN (1)>
  when called with arguments (#<CFFI-GROVEL:GROVEL-FILE "static-vectors" "ffi-types">)

The examples are

  scriptl
    http://cl-test-grid.appspot.com/blob?key=1bc1pz0jwt
    http://cl-test-grid.appspot.com/blob?key=1lj39kniag