[asdf-devel] New release candidate?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 13:44:01 UTC 2014

3.1.0.70 it is. Passes all tests for me, on Linux x64 on
ccl clisp sbcl cmucl allegro allegromodern lispworks ecl_bytecodes ecl
abcl xcl gcl
Before some patches I just committed for xcl and gcl (!)
3.1.0.68 worked on Mac for Robert Goldman.

(Any volunteer to test on Genera? Corman? MCL? Windows?)

Capital is past work. Undermining the rights of past and future workers
in favor of present workers is sure to backfire on them tomorrow when their
today's work is past and their tomorrow's work has been robbed already.