[asdf-devel] New release candidate?

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Fri Feb 21 13:57:25 UTC 2014

21.02.2014, 17:45, "Faré" <fahree at gmail.com>:
> 3.1.0.70 it is. Passes all tests for me, on Linux x64 on
> ccl clisp sbcl cmucl allegro allegromodern lispworks ecl_bytecodes ecl
> abcl xcl gcl
> Before some patches I just committed for xcl and gcl (!)
> 3.1.0.68 worked on Mac for Robert Goldman.
>
> (Any volunteer to test on Genera? Corman? MCL? Windows?)

I have just compiled report for 3.1.0.67:
http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-35.html

Looks good, no regressions.

The two CCL failures are due to the previously discussed
CCL:NO-APPLICABLE-METHOD-EXISTS (SETF CCL:SLOT-VALUE-USING-CLASS)
BTW, I have submitted a ticket for this: http://trac.clozure.com/ccl/ticket/1157

teepeedee2 fails sometimes due to it's own bugs (it includes
copies of babel, alexandria in it's source code).

What we do now?

Retest on 3.1.0.70? Or run ":use :uiop" and differed warnings tests
on 3.1.0.67?