[asdf-devel] One failure on ASDF 3.1.0.70 on Allegro/Windows

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 23:52:12 UTC 2014

Hi, Dave. Thanks a lot for the testing!

The test-sysdef-asdf failure was me assuming Unix pathname syntax. Fixed.

The test-touch-system-1.script I'm not sure I understand.
Is it a case where your filesystem doesn't have second-granularity
timestamps but only minute-granularity timestamp?

Further clisp bugs look like they are failures to explicitly call
CMD.EXE while doing redirections.
Call you add #+clisp (trace ext:shell ext:run-program
uiop/run-program:%system) to test-run-program.script
and run it again?

Weird that this is a new error. Is it working with 3.0.3? If not, 3.0.2? 3.0.1?

Death is only a milestone — albeit one that is dropped on you
from a very great height
        — Terry Pratchett.