[Asdf-devel] Program with metaclass on MKCL.

D. Martinez denis.martinez at live.com
Thu Dec 4 13:30:04 UTC 2014

I understand your hypothesis and I guess it makes sense.

I have done the testing as you suggest.
1. load-source-op is good
2. load-op fails on the first time. But it produces fasl.
3. load-op succeeds, on the second time.
In a larger program, the load-op seems to fail as many times as there are custom metaclasses so I have to repeat the operation that many times (certainly why I haven't had the idea to do that in the first place).

This is hardly a satisfactory solution but it is way better than nothing. For lack of a good solution it will do for now.
So, should I conclude that MKCL is at fault and redirect my bug reporting there ?