[Asdf-devel] Merging experimental-submodules

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 20:46:23 UTC 2014

Actually, I believe git submodule is a *huge* plus in this case, since
it means you can choose whether or not you want to checkout the
dependencies. I for one don't usually want them to interfere with my
otherwise checked out dependencies.

In Italia i fascisti si dividono in due categorie:
i fascisti e gli antifascisti. — Ennio Flaiano