[Asdf-devel] startup times and initialize-source-registry

Faré fare at tunes.org
Fri Aug 29 14:42:49 UTC 2014

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Ben Hyde <bhyde at pobox.com> wrote:
> get’n off topic … scripting isn’t asdf ... should find a room.

No, YOU go first!

> not long for this world.  cleaning shaved 4 seconds of the run time
> soon I can remove that damn link farm.

Oh, how did you shave it? Was it a yak? Did you "just" make the link farm
your regularly configured source-registry? Do you have a clever patch to asdf?

> new revision[1]
> [1] https://github.com/bhyde/yed-lisp/blob/master/topology.sh
I recommend option -sp yed-lisp so you don't need all these
package qualifications.

To fight a violent enemy, violence is necessary;
but to fight violence itself, violence is vain.