[Asdf-devel] request for test: experimental-submodules branch

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Sun Aug 24 23:45:25 UTC 2014

I have tried to pull all the dependencies for ASDF building into the
repo. I have done this primarily using git submodules, but also had to
pull in cl-ppcre as source, since it doesn't seem to be available as a
git repo.

If you can, please pull an update, checkout the experimental-submodules
branch, and see if it configures properly. All the dependencies should
pop up in the ext/ subdirectory (this may not be the best place; I'm
open to suggestions for improvement).

Please report any problems and
Thanks,
Robert