[Asdf-devel] mkcl and asdf

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Thu Apr 17 02:13:37 UTC 2014

Question of clarification: how does MKCL interact with the ASDF release process?

MKCL will bundle a specially-tailored version of ASDF, is that right?

If so, there is no requirement that we wait for completion of the MKCL version before releasing ASDF 3.1, is there? What we want is just an ASDF that is a suitable candidate for bundling. Is that correct?

Sent from my iPad