[Asdf-devel] mkcl and asdf

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 17:44:21 UTC 2014

OK, here's a better patch for MKCL and ASDF.
You were having ASDF re-load itself before it's configured;
that's the recipe for loading the one that is in the user's normal
configuration,
environment variable or not.
Later in the script, you correctly configure ASDF, and
ASDF 3 does its own reloading automatically, so you don't need this step.
Actually, if you're upgrading from ASDF2, you'll need more steps than that,
before of the package punting; but you're not, are you?

"Poetry is what gets lost in translation." — Robert Frost