[Asdf-devel] TEST-OP

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Sun Apr 6 16:03:35 UTC 2014

I have just pushed to the docs topic branch a complete rewrite of the
recommendations for TEST-OP.

I think this rewrite better maintains abstraction, because the testing
methods are on the test library, rather than on the library to be
tested.  I also explained why one should have a separate test library.

I have abandoned any attempt at ASDF 2 compatibility, also.  It makes
the presentation too cumbersome and twisty.

I welcome inspection of this changed definition and suggestions for
improvement.

Best,