[asdf-devel] 3.0.2.21

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Mon Oct 14 22:13:39 UTC 2013

Faré wrote:
>> > It should only be a matter of hours before we can start 3.1.0.1 and kill
>> > this pesky branch.
>> >
> Do you mean 3.0.3.1, etc., so you can release 3.1.0,
> or 3.1.0.1, etc., so you'll release 3.1.1?
> (It's up to you to determine the numbering scheme, of course.)

Yes, I was mumbling to myself about that.  I want the prerelease
candidates to be 3.1.<something>, so I think we are condemned to have
3.1.0.x all be prereleases, and the first release will have to be 3.1.1.

Somehow offends the small numerical tidiness side of my personality, but
not really a big deal.

So the first prerelease version with the ASDF-PACKAGE system should be
3.1.0.1

Cheers,