All tests passing for ASDF 3.0.2.32 on my installed platforms (was: Re: [asdf-devel] Fwd: ASDF testing for LWW)

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Mon Oct 21 04:46:49 UTC 2013

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 9:37 PM, Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:

> So... is there any obstacle left to release?

All 48 ASDF test-suite tests are passing for me on ASDF 3.0.2.32 on all
platforms which i'm currently testing, which consist of:

Linux: allegro allegro8 allegromodern allegromodern8 ccl sbcl

Mac: ccl lispworks sbcl

Windows: allegro allegro8 allegromodern allegromodern8 ccl-1.10-dev sbcl

I think this is also true now even when the build/ directory is not cleared
before every test run (but still with separate test directories for each
OS). I'll confirm this and report by tomorrow morning if this turns out not
to be true.

--
My Best,

Dave Cooper, Genworks Support