[asdf-devel] Re: ASDF testing for LWW

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Thu Oct 17 19:34:31 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Fabrice Popineau <
fabrice.popineau at supelec.fr> wrote:

> I could help, albeit I'm very reluctant to Cygwin.
> However I'm using Mingw64 with MSYS if that can work.

Dear Fabrice, Nick,

Thank you for offering to help out!

I think MSYS should work as long as it gives a reasonable bash and sh shell
to run scripts.

I have attached the little script I use to run the ASDF tests on all the
platforms. It's not automated yet to detect which OS you are on - you just
have edit the script manually to uncomment the executable(s) for the
platform you are currently testing.

Basic instructions to run the tests:

1. Establish a directory to be the root of your testing area.
2. cd to this directory.
3. git clone git://common-lisp.net/projects/asdf/asdf.git
4. put the attached script into this directory
5. edit the script to point to your LWW console image
6. ./run
7. observe the output in ./asdf/build/results/lispworks.text
8. If interesting, report the output to asdf-devel at common-lisp.net

Best Regards,

 Dave

--