[asdf-devel] Re: ASDF testing for LWW

Fabrice Popineau fabrice.popineau at supelec.fr
Sun Oct 20 13:39:15 UTC 2013

Hi,

I tried to help on this one but came up with a command line nightmare using
LWW64.
Basically, there is some obscure quoting mechanism for which I don't know
the rules.
I can do this on the command line :
c:\>c:\local\LispWorks\lw-console.exe -siteinit - -init - -eval
"(progn(print (+ 2 3))(quit))"
and it works ok.
However, I can manage to find a way to load a simple file.
The obvious quoting doesn't work :
C:\>\local\LispWorks\lw-console.exe -siteinit - -init - -eval "(load
\"c:/temp/f
oo.lisp\")"
LispWorks(R) (for the Windows(R) operating system)
Copyright (C) 1987-2012 LispWorks Ltd.  All rights reserved.
Version 6.1.1
Saved by Fabrice as lw-console, at 20 Oct 2013 11:59
User Fabrice on ALIMANTADO

Error: Reader cannot find package c.

and I couldn't find one that does.
It also fails from bash (MSYS). So if someone has a clue for that case, I
will be grateful.

Best regards,

Fabrice

--