[asdf-devel] Re: ASDF testing for LWW

Fabrice Popineau fabrice.popineau at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 17:53:02 UTC 2013

What I wanted to show here is that LWW seems to be doing something on its
own on the command line arguments.
As I wrote it : I can't find a way to do someting equivalent to :

$ /c/Local/Lispworks/lw-console.exe -siteinit - -init - -eval '(load
"c:/temp/foo.lisp")'
LispWorks(R) (for the Windows(R) operating system)
Copyright (C) 1987-2012 LispWorks Ltd.  All rights reserved.
Version 6.1.1
Saved by Fabrice as lw-console, at 20 Oct 2013 11:59
User Fabrice on ALIMANTADO

Error: End of file while reading stream #<SYSTEM::STRING-INPUT-STREAM
41907B4873
>.

neither from cmd.exe nor from bash. Whatever I tried it fails in one way or
another.

Fabrice