[asdf-devel] Re: ASDF testing for LWW

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 17:37:59 UTC 2013

It looks like to me Fabrice is using CMD.EXE as his command-line, not
bash, and CMD.EXE has its own escaping algorithm, quite different from
bash. I recommend using bash, for sanity, and because that's what the
test script uses, and for which it can suggest interactive
command-lines when things fail.

Our love was a supernova, bursting with an immense light only to wane quickly,
leaving behind a black hole.