[asdf-devel] Re: ASDF 3.0.3 released

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Thu Oct 24 03:49:09 UTC 2013

Raymond Toy wrote:
>     Robert> Dear Lisp hackers,
>     Robert> I am pleased to announce the release of ASDF 2.26.
>     Robert> Since previous release 2.25, the changes are as follows:
>
> I assume you really meant 3.0.3 and not 2.26. :-)

Yes, I saw that I had failed to edit that out about 2 minutes after I
sent the email (and before I made the posting to c.l.l).

asdf-announce at common-lisp.net is dead, btw, so for the nonce you'll have
to rely on asdf-devel and c.l.l for release announcements.

I see Faré has already answered about the warnings.

I hope you will like the new version of ASDF.  It doesn't have a lot of
new features, but what's there should be significantly more reliable.

Cheers,