patch for allegro8 (was: Re: [asdf-devel] Ready to release?)

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 23:43:16 UTC 2013

I committed a variant of your patch. See 3.0.2.30.

Can you send a failure log?

Touch is not part of Windows, but it's probably part of either cygwin
or msys or whichever add-on you run the test scripts with.

Yield to temptation; it may never pass your way again.
        — Robert Heinlein, "Time Enough For Love"