[asdf-devel] 3.0.3 release plans

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Mon Oct 7 12:54:15 UTC 2013

I was hoping to release this past week, but was unable to get further
testing done.

Before releasing, I try to test a number of large systems that we use
here at SIFT with the latest ASDF.  This provides a real world add-on to
the test suite.  Unfortunately, I have not had a chance to make this
test.  I hope to do so in the next couple of days.

That should either reveal bugs, or lead to an immediate release of 3.0.3.

It would be great if the quicklisp issues could be resolved
satisfactorily in time for 3.0.3.

Best,