[asdf-devel] Problem with CMUCL 20e and ASDF

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Sat Oct 5 16:05:33 UTC 2013

On 5 Oct 2013, at 15:41, Zach Beane <xach at xach.com> wrote:

> Pascal Costanza <pc at p-cos.net> writes:
>
>> OK, found it. Apparently, you cannot use "~" in ASDF configurations
>> anymore.
>
> ~ syntax has never worked in CMUCL pathnames before. Did it start
> working in 20e?

I guess not. I test Closer to MOP on CMUCL only on major releases, and since CMUCL 20d, I had to change my ASDF configuration a couple of times. Apparently, I chose something that doesn't work on CMUCL. Anyway, it works now when supplying the full pathname.

Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza
The views expressed in this email are my own, and not those of my employer.