[asdf-devel] :cwd pathname designator for source registry configuration?

Mirko Vukovic mirko.vukovic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 15:29:21 UTC 2013

This is a follow-up to my previous post regarding asdf searching for a
system in the current working directory.

I resolved this to my satisfaction with something like this:
(let ((asdf:*central-registry*
     (push directory asdf:*central-registry*)))
    (apply #'asdf:load-system system keys)))

My question here is two-fold:
- Am I misusing ASDF if I have asdf files for local projects sprinkled
around, in addition to having them under centralized locations specified in
the configuration file?
- What about adding a :CWD keyword to the configuration file DSL to specify
the current working directory?

The new keyword seems to require a minor modification to
``resolve-absolute-location''.

I don't know if this would conflict with output translations as it uses the
same DSL and presumably code.

Thanks,

Mirko