[asdf-devel] Re: ASDF 3.0.0

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu May 16 03:31:47 UTC 2013

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 10:42 PM, Raymond Toy <toy.raymond at gmail.com> wrote:

>     Far> Dear Lisp hackers,
>     Far> I'm proud to announce the release of release ASDF 3.0.0.
>     Far> Please test it and include it in your Common Lisp implementation or
>     Far> distribution.
>
> I ran the test with cmucl 2013-05 and got 45 pass, 1 failure in
> test-utilities.script.  The failure is
>
> The assertion (VERSION-SATISFIES (ASDF-VERSION) "2.0") failed.
>
> Cmucl 2013-05 has asdf 2.32.

The test needed to be updated for ASDF 3.0, which doesn't
VERSION-SATISFIES ... "2.0", since the major version number differs.
Fixed in master, without touching asdf itself.

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things
to be bought and sold are legislators." — P.J. O'Rourke