[asdf-devel] Buggy release

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu May 16 01:25:53 UTC 2013

Uh? Is it a bad upgrade issue? From what version?
How exactly are you loading ASDF? On what implementation?
Or, did my tweak in file concatenation order somehow cause this failure?

md5sum /project/asdf/public_html/archives/asdf.lisp
2ba7192774cffa501586376ab651928c

Line 3452 is            (parse-native-namestring "/tmp/")))
which is a function, not a macro call involving asdf::find-symbol*.

There is never a better measure of what a person is than what he does when
he's absolutely free to choose."  — William M. Bulger