[asdf-devel] Workaround (was: adsf/bundle:monolithic-fasl sometimes puts dependent system first in list)

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Mon Mar 18 04:45:17 UTC 2013

Dear Faré,

* *Looks like there is a strange regression, at least on acl-9.0-linux-x86
and acl-9.0m-linux-x86:

 The --all-systems file is not being written at all! I get this:

     http://paste.lisp.org/display/136095

 The (asdf:component-depends-on ...)  does look like it gives the correct
order, though. (What is the canonical function to see the list which will
be written out by asdf/bundle:monolithic-fasl-op? I remember you said it's
not really component-depends-on -- so what is it again?

 By the way, I just made a branch of github.com/genworks/gendl.git called
asdf-monofasl-broken which has that extra source/try.lisp file and the
:component for it in the gendl.asd file, for github.com/genworks/gendl.git.

 I tried this on acl-9.0-linux-x86, acl-9.0m-linux-x86,
and ccl-1.9-f96-macosx-x64.

 Thanks for the work on this so far, please let me know if there is
anything else I can do.

Regards,

 Dave

P.S. Thanks for the uiop/filesystem:delete-directory-tree, I will use it
with caution.

P.P.S. Is there a recursive copy-directory? I didn't see one at first
glance.

--
My Best,

Dave Cooper, Genworks Support
david.cooper at genworks.com, dave.genworks.com(skype)
USA: 248-327-3253(o), 1-248-330-2979(mobile)
UK: 0191 645 1699