[asdf-devel] printing the symbol asdf:defsystem for .asd file

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 15:44:53 UTC 2013

> I don't want it to omit the prefix. I want:
>
>    (asdf:defsystem  ...)

(format t "(asdf:defsystem ...)" ...)

> Does "usual hygiene rules" mean that I do or do not need any prefix on the
> defsystem in
>
>   (defsystem ... )

You do NOT need the prefix, unless you've explicitly changed package
to one that doesn't :use :asdf.

Individualism is thus an attitude of humility before this social process and
of tolerance to other opinions, and is the exact opposite of that intellectual
hubris which is at the root of the demand for comprehensive direction of the
social process.  — Friedrich August Hayek, The Road to Serfdom