[asdf-devel] testing ASDF with cl-test-grid

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Fri Mar 1 01:29:03 UTC 2013

Performed tests with ABCL and ACL (express edition, and on Windows, as my linux system turns
out to be too old to run ACL 9.0 and the ACL 8.0 Express license has expired).

http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-20.html

ACL shows new problem with portableaserve and via it with all genworks-gdl systems.
The error: No defined method for ASDF/ACTION:PERFORM oncompiling #<ORIGINAL-ASERVE "aserve" "dummy">

Aside from that all the failures are (upstream) library errors we saw already on other lisps.
All the CRASH results are to be ignored. They are caused by heap size limitation of the
ACL Express edition.

ABCL shows no new problems. All the failures are upstream library errors we saw already on other lisps
and com.informatimago.common-lisp TIMEOUT due to http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/ticket/274.

Best regards,
- Anton