[asdf-devel] component-load-dependencies

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 16:24:21 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 12:05 PM, Didier Verna <didier at lrde.epita.fr> wrote:
>   But by looking at the code, it seems that the dependency names I'm
>   looking for are in the SIDEWAY-DEPENDENCIES slot of the
>   components. From there, it seems that I can use
>   RESOLVE-DEPENDENCY-NAME to finally get a component object.
>
> Does this sound reasonable?

My bet is that this isn't what you really want in the end, but since
you provide no justification for what you are trying to do, anything
can be "reasonable" or not. Have fun playing with ASDF.

Once again, if you want to walk dependencies, map-dependencies and
visit-dependencies are your friend.

They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the
Wright brothers.  But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.
                — Carl Sagan