[asdf-devel] Re: software failures (with asdf 3?)

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Tue Jul 9 18:22:59 UTC 2013

Faré wrote:
> Robert, you might want to look into this:
> * in dependency-def, it should be (:feature @var{feature-expression}
> @var{dependency-def})
> * the required-op production is redundant, since it's better covered
> by the second branch of requirement.
> * have a quick look at find-component.lisp to make sure the grammar is
> properly documented; maybe document the new extensible protocol for
> naming components.

I see the first two issues with the manual.  I will apply a fix.

The last I will have a look at.  I may have to come back to you with
some follow-up questions.

Zach, is there any way we could somehow provide a better API for your
DEPCHECK to use, so that you wouldn't have to worry about it getting out
of sync with ASDF?  Suggestions welcome.

Best,