[asdf-devel] Volunteer for LispWorks testing?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 16:50:44 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info> wrote:
> Does anyone have a paid license to LispWorks that they would be willing
> to use to test our periodic ASDF updates?
>
> Alternatively, does anyone have a contact at LispWorks who might be
> willing to let me have an ASDF-only test version?  What I would need is
> a copy of LW that would start up from the command-line, so that I could
> run our test scripts.  I would be willing to sign a contract promising
> not to use it for other purposes.  Such a copy would have to run on
> MacOS X and/or linux (I don't have access to Windows, nor am I
> interested in mastering it again).

Dear Robert,

back when I was ASDF maintainer, I just filed a ticket to
lisp-support at lispworks.com and they graciously offered my a (now
expired) license to LispWorks Professional (Linux x86) for testing
purposes. I'm sure they'll extend the same courtesy to you.

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
        — Dale Carnegie