[asdf-devel] Volunteer for LispWorks testing?

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Sun Jul 28 16:09:45 UTC 2013

Does anyone have a paid license to LispWorks that they would be willing
to use to test our periodic ASDF updates?

Alternatively, does anyone have a contact at LispWorks who might be
willing to let me have an ASDF-only test version?  What I would need is
a copy of LW that would start up from the command-line, so that I could
run our test scripts.  I would be willing to sign a contract promising
not to use it for other purposes.  Such a copy would have to run on
MacOS X and/or linux (I don't have access to Windows, nor am I
interested in mastering it again).

Thanks!
Robert