[asdf-devel] distributing asdf

Zach Beane xach at xach.com
Thu Jan 24 16:41:02 UTC 2013

Faré <fahree at gmail.com> writes:

> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Zach Beane <xach at xach.com> wrote:
>> Faré <fahree at gmail.com> writes:
>> fare-matcher fails because "FARE-UTILS does not designate any package".
>>
> Oops, I had removed xcvb-utils, but still needed fare-utils (previous
> imported through fare-utils).

By the way, this steady stream of "oops, ooops, oops, oops", is causing
me a huge, huge, huge headache.

The short life of asdf-utils is causing me a huge headache.

The incompatibilities introduced in ASDF are causing me a huge headache.

This is a very annoying mess from my perspective. I haven't really
gotten a grip on what the benefits are to make this (temporary?) pain
worth it.

Zach