[asdf-devel] cl-test-grid questions

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 06:28:42 UTC 2013

Dear Anton,

thanks to your cl-test-grid machine, I could run tests.
All the systems that you told me had trouble with the latest ASDF now pass.
For the record, I had to:
1- fix ASDF (see commit 2.26.59)
2- patch buildapp (sent a pull request upstream)
3- patch asdf-system-connections (had already sent patch upstream earlier)
4- export LANG=en_US.utf-8
5- use the latest ironclad and nibbles (may or may not have been useful)
6- patch xcvb-bridge (committed upstream, need to release for quicklisp)
7- patch weblocks (sent upstream some time ago)
8- patch qbook (patch sent upstream)
9- patch lisp-executable (patch sent upstream)

Exception:
* lapack dies with some low-level failure in DGESVD... heap exhausted.
 I'll blame the build machine's limits.

So... things are looking good. I'll wait for everything to be settled
before I issue an official release candidate.

Money is like an arm or leg — use it or lose it. — Henry Ford