[asdf-devel] cl-test-grid questions

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 15:40:34 UTC 2013

Dear Anton,

I probably do NOT want my cl-test-grid results to be mixed with the
usual results, since I want to run with my own version of ASDF which
will skew the results. But I DO want to compare my results to an
existing baseline. How do I achieve this effect?

Where in cl-test-grid is the correct place to hook a call to
asdf:upgrade-asdf before trying to load stuff?
And to (asdf:initialize-source-registry '(:source-registry
:ignore-inherited-configuration)) to make sure I'm testing what's in
quicklisp and now my own source checkouts? (or are you doing that part
already?)

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it,
he is obligated to do so. — Thomas Jefferson