[asdf-devel] ASDF 2.27 release candidate

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 08:19:41 UTC 2013

>> Do you have failure logs I can inspect?
>
> I build each of the hundreds of Quicklisp systems in alphabetical
> order. Perhaps some state created by that mechanism is triggering the
> problem in a way that doesn't happen when building a system in
> isolation.
>
> I'll try to create an easy-to-reproduce test case that illustrates the
> failures I'm seeing.

Dear Zach,

Can you teach me how to use qlmapper to run the tests myself on my home machine?
This way I can try every time I do a potentially incompatible change to ASDF,
and before each release.

PS: 2.26.50 fixes some issues with force and force-not, which were
causing spurious attempts
to rebuild sb-posix when required rather than loaded. It that was the
symptom of your failures,
please try again with the latest (currently 2.26.51).

An apple every eight hours will keep three doctors away.