[asdf-devel] testing ASDF with cl-test-grid

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Tue Feb 26 19:17:25 UTC 2013

Tested ASDF 2.30.5 with CMUCL - detected no new problems in ASDF.

More detailed. The table:
http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-18.html
The comparison is with quicklisp 2012-10-13, because it is the last
quicklisp working with CMUCL.

The (upstream) errors we have seen already on other CL implementations:
  cl-prolog
  clpython
  deoxybyte-utilities
  jwacs
  jwacs-tests
  meta-sexp
  metacopy-with-contextl
  qbook

Other failures:
  cl-haml - seems to be a CMUCL bug, opened a ticket: http://trac.common-lisp.net/cmucl/ticket/74
  image - unrelated to ASDF update, seems to be a regression in the "image" library since quicklisp 2012-10-13
  parseltongue - unrelated to ASDF update, seems to be a regression in the "image" library since quicklisp 2012-10-13

So, we have covered now SBCL, CCL, ECL, CMUCL on linux.
I will try to build CLISP 2.29 and test it. Then ACL 9.0 express and then ABCL.

Best regards,
- Anton