[asdf-devel] testing ASDF with cl-test-grid

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 04:16:33 UTC 2013

> Thigs deserving attention:
>
> - blas-complex
> - blas-real
>      These two seem to be a problem of ASDF integration with cl:require.
>      To reproduce:
>      ./lisps/ecl-bin-12.12.1/bin/ecl -norc -eval '(ext::install-bytecodes-compiler)' -load quicklisp-patched2/setup.lisp  -eval '(ql:quickload :blas-complex)'
>      Compare to the following, with succeeds:
>      ./lisps/ecl-bin-12.12.1/bin/ecl -norc -eval '(ext::install-bytecodes-compiler)' -load quicklisp/setup.lisp  -eval '(ql:quickload :blas-complex)'

Aha. A bug in ASDF. Fixed in 2.30.9.
I will include a regression test in next commit.
It's also a bug in blas-complex to use (require 'f2cl)
when it should be using asdf dependencies instead.

> - a2x-test - Fare, you might want to review.
Don't worry about a2x-test.
It's part of xcvb, and xcvb isn't going to get much love
until all current ASDF issues are resolved.

It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time
that others waste. — Henry Ford